- Our vintage reformed clothing is FINAL SALE due to the delicate nature of the garments.
- Each piece is hand reworked into one of a kind pieces. Because of the age of the material, there may be signs of wear, age, stains, small holes and stitches. If you find damages other than that listed we may consider an exchange. Please contact us at : email@example.com for authorization of the exchange.
- Size exchanges are accepted within 7 days from package receipt or you can receive exchange to another style.
- Items must be returned in their original condition, unworn, with all tags attached. International orders are eligible for return. Customer is responsible for all shipping costs. I stole my boyfriend's shirt reserves the right to refuse any returns.
- Please contact us at : firstname.lastname@example.org for authorization of the exchange.
- Once exchange is authorized you may send the item back for exchange. Make sure to include a copy of your packing slip OR order number.
- Make sure to confirm all details before placing an order. Once confirmed there is No Refund or Exchanges.
- All custom order sales are final
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you're refunding, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.